DJI just released the Spark Portable Charging Station. How many batteries can it charge? Is it easy to carry and use? We will explore the features of this powerful charging station and answer all your questions.
The highly portable Spark portable charging station supplies power to Intelligent Flight Batteries and smart devices wherever you go with an impressive amount of charge capacity. Without removing the battery from the aircraft, you can simply place Spark into the station to begin charging, and the Charging Station features two additional charging ports for spare batteries.
The charging station has a capacity of 5000mAh，54Wh and a voltage of 13.05V. When fully charged, it can charge up to three Spark batteries in just 150 minutes.When connected to an external power source, the Charging Station will charge itself as well.Using the USB port, it can also provide power to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
1. Toggle the board’s securing switch to open the board and then align the battery with the battery slot track and insert it. Align the external charging contact on the aircraft’s battery with the charging station’s contact, and then insert the aircraft into the station. Close the securing board and ensure the board is fastened.
4. The charging station’s charger is compatible with the Spark‘s battery charger. It takes approximately 95 minutes to fully charge the station.
5. You can also use this station as battery charging hub. When it’s connected to an external power source, it takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the station, an aircraft-connected battery together with the other two spare batteries.
6. There are three ports on the side of the charging station. They are(from left to right):
- USB Port (5V/2A): to charge remote controller and mobile devices;
- Charging port : to charge the station and intelligent flight batteries;
- Micro USB port : to connect the station to a computer for firmware updates.
Now you have a way to stop worrying about running out of battery on the go. No matter if you are out for a bike ride, a long hike or a road trip, you can easily pack the Spark Portable Charging Station and enjoy a long flight.