1. All-in-One Firmware versionupdated to v126.96.36.199.
2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to v2.4.2.
3. DJI GO app Android version updated to v2.4.2.
1. Fixed battery level fluctuation issue.
2. The X3 gimbal on the Inspire 1 is now compatible with the Osmo. Note that you must attach X3 gimbal to the Inspire 1 before updating the firmware. Do not attach X3 gimbal to the Osmo to update the firmware.
3. Follow Me feature now supported in Intelligent Flight Mode.
4. Optimized HDR performance.
5. Adjusted video storage rate to 60Mbps at 1080p60, and 40 Mbps at 1080p30.
6. Added a feature to smooth the pitch, roll and yaw movement of the X3 gimbal from the DJI GO app.
7. Enforced read-only access for the data in the flight recorder.
8. Optimized sampling methods forthe Vision Position System to improve its stability.
1. Hibernation and gimbal protectionis not supported on the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal.
2. Battery firmware is included inthis All-in-One firmware update. Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries by using this firmware.
3. The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.4.10 or later.
4. Calibrate the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal when using it on the Osmo for the first time.
5. Do not use this firmware to update the firmware of gimbal camera on the Osmo.