DJI have released yet another Mavic Pro firmware, version 1.3.5 ( or 01.03.0500 ). This is a relatively small update according to the release notes and only updates the NFZ and optimises the gimbal’ calibration process. But as it typical of DJI, there could be “under the hood” bug fixes and changes.
This firmware has no battery update so if all your packs were already updated from a previous firmware, no need to check them all again 🙂
1. Updated No-Fly Zone management.
2. Optimized gimbal calibration.
1. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
2. If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4, and retry.
3. Double check your custom settings in the app after update to make sure some might not have been reset.