Although the supplied 16Gb Lexar is very adequate for use with the Osmo ( as is the 32 and 64Gb versions ), recently I got my hands on one of the 1000x Lexar cards and the difference in noticeable especially when doing multi shot. I originally got it to use with my Lumix camera but though of testing it in the Osmo..
Lexar® Professional 1000x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II Card 64GB
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s)¹
- Includes microSD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow²
- Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones
- Designed for high-speed capture of high-quality images and extended lengths of 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities (SDR104)
- Includes lifetime copy of downloadable Image Rescue® software