A day later than it’s Android equivalent but DJI have now pushed out version 3.1.0 of the GO App for IOS. Only a little bit of Mavic goodness in this one. But as usual, there will have been UI and bug fixes.
What’s New in Version 3.1.0
– Added landscape and portrait display switch in the DJI GO app, available when the screen is unlocked
– Added a notification for flight controller assembly status
– Improved the UI of the attitude indicator in Sport Mode
– Improved the UI of notifications appearing when the aircraft approaches a No-fly Zone
– Restored playback of flight routes