DJI have just released an update to their Android GO App bringing it to version 3.1.0 – Mainly an update to add features for the Mavic, namely manual focus.
– Added landscape and portrait display switch in the DJI GO app, available when the screen is unlocked
– Added Manual Focus
– Added a notification for flight controller assembly status
– Improved the UI of the attitude indicator in Sport Mode
– Improved the UI of notifications appearing when the aircraft approaches a No-fly Zone
– Fixed occasional crashing when sharing flight records