DJI released a new version of their Assistant 2 software a couple days back. A rather fuss free release that added support for new devices ( mainly the Mavic )
One thing that did catch my eye was the fact they included a log viewer. It’s not accessible via the GUI but rather needs to be accessed by browsing to the application’s install folder ( C:Program Files (x86)DJI ProductDJI Assistant 2 ) and running Viewer.exe – Good for having a look at some issue you have experienced with the Phantom.
1. Added support for firmware updates 2. Added support for Flight Records 3. Added support for visual calibration
1. Added page for Parameter Settings 2. Added support for updates
[A3] 1. Optimized functions in the Dashboard, Basic Settings – Installation, Safety Settings, Battery, Tool – System Topology, and Flight Record.
2. Improved remote controller, EXP, and IMU calibration
3. Flight Record moved to Left Navigation Bar
4. Added DataViewer software (No Mac support)
5. Fixed bug causing crashes on the Sensitivity page
1. Added support for firmware updates
[DATALINK PRO] 1. Fixed bug causing update failure